CoboCards » [EN] Troubleshooting

Unable to save cards

(7 posts)
 RSS feed for this topic
  1. Savhighsmith

I am unable to save cards. Whenever I fill out a cobocard, I try to hit save and the ball in the upper corner pulses but nothing happens. I've given it about 5 minutes, but nothing happens. When I hit cancel, it responds quickly and the site is otherwise reasonably fast. My internet connection is VERY fast, so maybe it's a server issue? I NEED to make some cobocards tonight or at the latest tomorrow, so this is pretty infuriating. I have tried restarting my web-browser and logging out and back in; I even tried another computer. Please help!

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Thanks, we've fixed it.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Savhighsmith

Thank you!

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Savhighsmith

This appears to be happening again. My internet connecting is really good, as it was before. Other webpages load instantly. Cobocards, however, is slow to respond to saving cards, creating new cards, and moving between them. Again, I absolutely rely on this service and need it to work. Please help me.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. Please recheck it, everything works normally at the moment.

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Savhighsmith

It's working fine now, thanks.

I wish you guys had a desktop app to make the notecards and you could just upload the cards to Cobocards.com when you're done making them. Thank you, though, for your good customer support.

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. As a Pro user you can create your flashcards in a spreadsheet, save as CSV file and then easily upload.

We also have an API (http://cobocards.com) to develop or let develop a small desktop app.

Posted 8 years ago #

You must log in to post.