Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at CoboCards GmbH ("Company", "we", "us" or "our"). We strive to protect your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have questions or concerns about our policy or practices regarding your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information collected through our apps
In short, we can collect information about your push notifications when you use our apps.
If you use our apps, we can also collect the following information:
Push notifications. We can ask you to send you push notifications through your account or mobile application. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving this type of communication, you can disable it in your device's settings.
Information collected from other sources
In short, we can collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other external sources.
We can share information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners and other third parties. Examples of information we receive from other sources are: social media profile information, marketing leads and search results and links, including paid offers (e.g., sponsored links).
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
In short, we process your data for purposes that are based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations and / or your consent.
We use personal information collected through our apps for a variety of business purposes, as described below. We process your personal information for these purposes, relying on our legitimate business interests, to enter into or execute a contract with you with your consent and / or to comply with our legal obligations. For each of the purposes listed below, we indicate the specific processing reasons we rely on.
We use the information we collect or receive:
To send you administrative information. We may use your personal information to send you information about products, services and new features and / or information about changes to our terms and conditions and policies.
For other business purposes. We may use your data for other business purposes, such as Analyzing data, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, and evaluating and improving our apps, products, services, marketing, and experiences.
3. WILL YOUR DATA BE DISTRIBUTED TO THIRD PARTIES?
In short, we only share information with your consent to comply with laws, protect your rights or fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share information based on the following legal basis:
▪ Consent: We may process your information if you have given us explicit permission to use your personal information for a particular purpose.
▪ Legitimate interests: We may process your information when reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
▪ Fulfillment of a contract: If we have a contract with you, we may process your personal data to fulfill the terms of the contract.
▪ Statutory Obligations: We may disclose your information when required by law to comply with applicable law, governmental applications, legal proceedings, court order or legal proceedings, e.g. in response to a court order or summons (also in response to authorities meeting national security or law enforcement requirements).
▪ Important Interests: We may disclose your information if we find it necessary, possible violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations with potential threats to a person's security and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation involving us; to investigate, prevent or seize.
In particular, we may need to process your information or share your personal information in the following situations:
▪ Suppliers, consultants and other third party service providers. We may share your information with third parties, service providers, contractors, or agents who provide services to us or on our behalf, and need access to this information for such work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, e-mail delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing activities. We may allow selected third parties to use the tracking technology in the apps, which allows them to collect data on how they handle the apps over time. Among other things, this information can be used to analyze and track data, to determine the popularity of certain content and to better understand online activities. Unless described in this Policy, we will not share, sell, rent or trade your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
▪ business transfers. We may transfer or transfer your information to another company in connection with or during the negotiation of mergers, corporate sales, financing or acquisitions of all or part of our business.
4. TO WHOM WILL YOUR DATA BE DISTRIBUTED?
In short, we only share information with the following third parties.
We only pass on your data to the following third parties. We have categorized each party so that you can easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us.
▪ Web and Mobile Analytics Google Analytics
▪ Website Performance Monitoring Crashlytics
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements. No purpose in this policy wants to maintain your personal information for more than 2 years past the termination of the user's account.
If you have no legitimate business needs, you will either delete or anonymize it, or if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will try to store it your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please remember that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, it is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
7. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from children to 18 years of age. By using the apps, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to the minor use of the apps. 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. Please contact us at email@example.com.
8. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and you believe that you are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm
If you would like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
■ Log into your account and update your user account.
■ Contact us using the contact information provided.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. We still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To opt-out, you may:
■ Access your account settings and update preferences.
■ Contact us using the contact information provided.
9. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we want to update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
10. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), Jamil Soufan, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to: